DJ Knoll, a Canada Cartage company, Specializing in hauling dry bulk, liquid bulk, and dry van TL/LTL freight.
Adhere to HOS regulations
Handling of freight documents/manifests
Requires U.S. highway driving
Operating a Bulk Hopper
All other duties as reasonably assigned
Class 1A license with minimum2 year driving experience
Current commercial drivers abstract.
Knowledge of HOS/DOT/ICC regulations
Bulk Hopper Experience in Grain Fertilizer would be an asset
Valid Passport required, FAST Card preferred
Have Steel Toed Safety Boots
Participate in Criminal Background Check
Tractor must be super B specs in good condition
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD EMAIL THEIR RESUME AND COMMERCIAL AND REGULAR ABSTRACTS TO:
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our organization, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Canada Cartage System LP is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Trans-border documentation
- Accident or incident reports
Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness
- Finding information
DJ Knoll Transport Ltd.
PO BOX 368 STN MAIN
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 235 more Trade & Construction Jobs near WHITE CITY, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?