Drive para-transit bus
Operate hydraulic lift
Assist passengers to walk on to bus or assist persons using wheelchair, scooter or walker
Receive and reconcile cash and ticket sales
Read schedule from paper or tablet manifest
Perform daily circle check for routine maintenance and safety issues
NOTE: This is a casual relief position with no guarantee of hours.
- Collect fares and record transactions
- Complete logbooks and reports
- Deal with public
- Deal with difficult passengers and resolve conflicts
- Direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures
- Ensure para-transit passengers board vehicle safely
- Load and unload vehicle
- Operate bus to transport passengers
- Operate para-transit vehicles
Prince Albert And District Community Service Centre Inc.
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 349 more Trade & Construction Jobs near Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?