Reporting to the Manager, Communications & Public Relations, the Communications Specialist will support the execution of the SRNA's marketing and communications strategy.
- Create and maintain company communications vehicles and other forms of communication
- Support SRNAs social media presence across a variety of platforms and coordinates relevant content
- Contribute to SRNAs website, including writing, editing, updating and publishing content
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Create, copyedit, proofread, and revise communications, both internal and external
- Research and monitor media coverage and industry trends
- Prepare briefing materials
- Create media advisories and releases
- Maintain media contact lists
- Develop content plans and strategies, using metrics and user feedback to target areas of new development and refine existing content
- Actively seek out opportunities for education and awareness initiatives in the community, and
SASKATCHEWAN REGISTERED NURSES Association
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 140 more Management Jobs near Regina, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?