Luxury Granite is hiring a full time saw operator to operate our 12.5 foot bridge saw for our evening shift. The evening shift will run from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm Sunday through Thursday.
Luxury granite specializes in manufacturing and installing granite and quartz countertops. The company is growing and requires top talent to join the team.
The successful applicant will start training from 12:30 pm till 9:00 pm. After the 2 week training period, this position will transition into the full time evening shift which will be from 3:00 pm till 11:30 pm.
- The main task for this position is to operate our 12.5 foot bridge saw to cut materials to the standards set forth by Luxury Granite and enforced by your supervisor and management.
- Other tasks may include but not limited to; moving materials in the warehouse for fabrication and new deliveries and setting up pieces on the CNC machine.
- Handling and care of tools related to the fabrication process
- Lifting product which is typically heavy and taking special care to avoid any damage
- Working as part of a team and contributing ideas to make the work effort better
- Using a measuring tape and working with fractions
- Working in a safe manner and avoiding workplace hazards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Heavy lifting and diligence to ensure that product does not get damaged
- Ability to tolerate a noisy work environment,
Stone Forming and Finishing Worker Specific Skills
- Operate blade or wire saws to cut blocks of stone to specified dimensions
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Check products for quality control
- Perform ongoing machine adjustments
- Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced
500 E 10TH AVE
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 48 more Other Jobs near Regina, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?