Sterling Truck and Trailer Sales is Looking for experienced Heavy and Medium Duty truck technicians to work in our busy and demanding dealership,must have a min of 5 years experience with good work ethics and attitude. We are a full line dealer in both Heavy duty and Medium duty truck lines.
We offer full benefits and competitive rates of pay, OEM training available. Only those with suitable experience need apply, and only those with the required experienced will be contacted for interview
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions
- Inspect and test mechanical units
- Repair and replace mechanical units
- Test and adjust units to specifications
Automotive Service Technician Specific Skills
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
Sterling Truck & Trailer Sales Ltd.
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 263 more Trade & Construction Jobs near Regina, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?