We are currently looking to add another Service person to our team. Duties involve site checks, repairs and modifications to homes that are newly built and/or under construction. A general knowledge of all aspects of homebuilding are required. Carpentry skills are necessary, preferably finish carpentry, framing and deck assembly. Ideally we are looking for someone who is an all around handyman/woman to assist in minor repairs and modifications.
We are a member of the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty program and uphold our value of customer service strongly. We are looking for someone is reliable and accountable to ensure our clients are well taken care of.
Valid drivers license and own vehicle is required. A service truck will be provided for required jobs.
- Hard hat
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety equipment/gear
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience
- Build and install framing for dropped ceilings, counters, indirect lighting, display cases, etc.
- Build walls and install partitions
- Build porches and verandas
- Build decks and fences
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Install roof flashing
- Install insulation
- Install floor tiles or rolled flooring
HOMES BY JMS
Please enter your email address to quickly apply for this job and also receive job alerts and offers:
There are 263 more Trade & Construction Jobs near Regina, Saskatchewan, Where do we send them?